Ten things I love so far this week
1. Reading Tennyson’s poem “Charge of the Light Brigade” aloud at church this morning!
2. Finishing my paper on Paul Celan’s poem “Deathfugue”!
3. Samovar / “Darjeeling Limited” scenery / walking to the Embarcadero with S.
4. Snow Patrol’s album “Eyes open”
5. A dish I concocted today of Israeli couscous, curry powder, dried cherries, pomegranate seeds, pears, pignolas, and cubes of Jerusalem Artichoke. Yum!
6. Tiffany’s explanation of David and Goliath motifs this evening after viewing “In the land of Elah”
7. Walking to the Fillmore with Lisa and Claudia today for Chocolate Thai Iced Tea!
8. Discovering and being sucked in hook, line and sinker into the TV show “Heroes”
9. Learning I am a kite
10. Visiting, laughing, praying and reading Psalms with Rose and Broderick in the hospital