Sweet Pepper Tilapia
YIELD: 2 servings
- 2 tilapia filets
- 4 sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile slice your peppers and onion.
3. Lightly grease pan with olive oil. Place fish in pan. (We used frozen tilapia so no need to defrost).
4. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and then sprinkle the sliced onion, peppers and capers over the fish. Dust with the spices and pinch of kosher salt.
5. Cook for 25 minutes. You can serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the fish. Lemon seems to always be a great complement to fish.